2L at DU Law
- Where do you go to law school and what year are you?
I attend Sturm College of Law at DU and I am a 2L student in the part-time program.
- Why did you become a lawyer?
I have previously worked as a paralegal in immigration law, and I found the work to be engaging and satisfying.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Keep copies/scans of all your important documents.
- Where are your favorite places to travel?
I love San Diego — I donated a kidney at Scripps Green hospital and San Diego. I have very fond memories of that time.
- How do you de-stress?
I destress by going to the gym or taking walks. I find both to be soothing.
- What are your hobbies outside of the law?
I enjoy weightlifting, watching documentaries, cooking and the occasional video game. I am also really into organizing my physical and digital spaces.
- What is your favorite book or movie?
My favorite movie is Pan’s Labyrinth by Guillermo del Toro.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People forgetting their passwords. Use a password manager!
- What is one item from your bucket list?
Learn 2,000 Chinese Characters. I am well on my way.
- Anything else you would like to share?
I once did a TEDx Talk: https://youtu.be/9e4dyyUxMFc